Place you ice cream mixture in to the aluminium canister provided. Place and dasher and lid over the canister. Next, place the canister in the middle of the bucket. Lock the motor over the lid and bucket. Fill up the surrounding space between the canister and bucket with ice and salt. Switch on the power to begin churning your ice cream.
Easy to clean. Budget-friendly. Large capacity compared to other electric compressor ice cream machines. Plastic bucket is lightweight compared to wooden buckets.
You’ll need to prepare ice cubes and rock salt beforehand in order to use this ice cream maker. Noisy when churning. Bulky. Slight learning curve at the beginning before you get the hang of using it effortlessly. Ice cream comes out in a soft serve consistency and needs to placed in freezer for 2 to 4 hours for it to harden.
- Make up to 4 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato
- Includes aluminum ice cream chamber & plastic churn paddle
- See-through lid for easy viewing of ice cream being made
- Dasher remains still, while canister rotates
- Aluminum canister
- Voltage: 120V, 50 Watts, 60 Hz
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Dimension: L 12″ x W 12.5″ x H 16″
- An instruction manual is included
User Reviews On Amazon:
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.