PROS: No pre-freezing required. No hand-cranking required. Afforable. Large capacity.
CONS: You’ll need to prepare ice and rock salt in advance. You’ll also have to check if you’ll need to add more ice or rock salt as the ice cream maker is churning.
HOW TO USE:
1. Prepare your ice-cream premix and place it in the metal bowl.
2. Place the dasher inside the metal bowl along with the premix.
3. Hook up the motor and start the machine.
4. Place ice and rock salt. (For the 1st layer, make it up to at least 1/3 of the container. Continue layering till your reach the brim.)
5. Keep adding more ice and salt as it melts until the machine slows down the churning process.
6. Stop the machine and remove the dasher from the metal bowl.
7. Ice cream is now ready! It’s recommended that you freeze it overnight in the freezer to get a harder consistency. But if you like soft-serve ice cream, you can dig in now!
- Makes up to 4 quarts in 20 to 40 minutes
- Fully automatic operation–no labor-intensive stirring required
- Easy-lock lid
- Comes with user manual with 20 recipes
- Measures approximately 15.3 x 12.5 x 11.1 inches
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.